Wednesday 2 June 2010

Oy vey

Now I must declare an interest here
I am Jewish, although by no means a committed Zionist

Please read on.

Oh my dear deity what a fuck up - and just to confuse, in international waters
(apparently allowed if you are running a legitimate blockade).

Right - Israel needs to try to stop the rockets - so they need to blockade Gaza -
but why oh why oh why did they shut the border - take a look - all ok - let it through.

What's so hard about that?

Sometimes I do wonder if they have the brains they were born with.
And I have met one or two Israeli politicians and they can be fearsomely bright.

Now Turkey is threatening to send it's Navy with the next convoy

My crystal ball says it's gonna end in tears.

1 comment:

  1. I tend to agree with you. This was an epic fuck up. Perhaps the straw that breaks the back of the unquestioning support of the US...

    ReplyDelete